Friday, November 25, 2011

Has a squirrel....?

A squirrel came up to me and was just chillin'. It was crazy. Has that ever happened to anybody. It didn't attack me or anything. It was just there on my shoe. I wanted to pet it but I decided to let him/her be. :) That made my year!Has a squirrel....?
I put food out for the squirrels in my yard. One day I forgot to put the food out and the squirrel jumped on my screen door and started shaking it.





They also come up to me in my driveway. But since they are wild animals, I do not try to pet them.Has a squirrel....?
No he would have been after me nuts
Flys do that to me all the time.
No but that would be super cool!! I have had a raccoon eat Cheetos out of my hands before and left and then brought back his buddies when we were camping one time! LOL
Yes. They do that a lot. But DONT ever try to pet one.
Nope not that before. I did have one walk beside me. Like it was my pal or something. It was cool
Not a squirrel, but I have had a deer come up to me and sniff me. It's a cool, cool feeling.
Yup. Yesterday I also watched a squirrel get into my trash.
I put out food for the squirrels in my area every day. I especially like to feed them nuts from my hand. They are quite entertaining.
I'm stalked by a squirrel every day. I think it wants me dead... I think I may have run over his wife a few months ago and now he wants revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment