Friday, November 25, 2011

To remember Squirrel...?

Put something in your name in his memory. Just to show he won't be forgotten.To remember Squirrel...?
That is sooo sweet man, but, I AM NOT DEAD!! I have reported this sick f^ck to Yahoo answers and I beg of you to do the same!! MY GOD!! I know I have ticked off some trolls, but this, this is SICK!! Thank you folks for the kind words, but again I must stress, I AM NOT DEAD!! Please report the SICK TWISTED F^CK who said I am!! :@)To remember Squirrel...?
I have been following these posts since 10 pm EDT. Truly I did not want to believe it.





Squirrel was a character who could make me chuckle more times than not when I read his answers. Although I did not know him personally except for the occasional email I really liked him.





Squirrel (Earl) was a faithful contributor who walked to his own beat and attempted to assist those who asked questions regarding LGBT in particular to those members who were confused about their orientation.





He was a ';Champion'; on this forum and will be missed.





You are so right David S.





For the benefit of those who don't recognize his forum name I have attached a link to his profile. You may recognize his avatar showing him holding his little girl.





RIP Squirrel @) (WELCOME BACK SQUIRREL) from Ontario, Canada








EDIT: Damn I should have listened to the little voice inside my head that was telling me this was not possible. To those I emailed what can I say but sorry EMD
My heart and prayers as well go out to his family and friends who love him dearly. Even I just joined, he seemed to be one of the coolest guys on LGBT and always made me laughed some of his answers that he posted on here.





Squirrel will never been forgotten by anyone on this foum.





I just lost a good online friend from another chat several days ago to cancer and I can related to that as well. I will keep everyone in his family and friends (online and real) in my prayers to stay strong for your friend.
Sure I just found out and it hurt my heart! I saw him on here allot even though i did not really know him and his answers would give me a smile... I am still in shock and disbelief but I just want to let you know i am with you to all of his friends and loved ones.





Edit





Oh my gosh thank goodness this is all a hoax! People should not be playing like that!!!
To Squirrel's family @@@





He was known all over the world. I am writing this now as I sit in my office in Taiwan, just off the coast of China.





I always loved reading his answers. He was a clever man. He will be missed in this forum.





David S
Jack,as you see Squirrel is still here.Sorry you fell for it too! (((Jack)))





I can't believe somesickfuck would start a rumor about someone's death.This world is sofuckedup!!!





(((Squirrel))) Glad to hear it's all bs!
I'm so sorry to learn of this. My thoughts and prayers for Squirrel's memory and to his loved ones and to all the people here whose lives he so clearly touched... :(
Please tell me who he is?





But yes I'm sorry to hear that either way.


Moment of silence...
Wow, can't believe I fell for that sick stupid hoax.... that guy is messed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment