Friday, November 25, 2011

Have you ever felt threatened by a squirrel?

Yes, there was a right vicious bas*tard of a squirrel on our roof once and it kept sort of growling/shouting at me and running about as if it was going to leap off and attack me - everyone laughed but I was terrified!Have you ever felt threatened by a squirrel?
YesHave you ever felt threatened by a squirrel?
if it's the 6ft tall, shotgun holding variety. very scary!
Yes! It was over an acorn. It didn't end pretty and now the little b^stard is stalking me.
A squirrel stole my doughnut once. They are sneak thieves though, not muggers, so I didn't feel threatened...just hungry.
i was attacked by a squirrel the other day when i was on my way to work. it held me down and got stuck in about my nuts.
Yes - they frighten the bejesus out of me. And I'm not joking.





Rats with bushy tails - that's all they are. Yuck.
No way! I love squirrels. Thay can get quite tame once they get used to you.


We have a few that regularly visit our garden and share the birds' peanuts. They're very cute and friendly and interesting to watch.


Everyone should be nice to squirrels - or else!
No but I have been cornered by a frog once.
no, but they are some good eatin down in the haller..
This is crack up becuase i live in Australia. You guys must have a real problem over there huh!
Ever since seeing the new 'Charlie And The Chocolate Factory' Film, I have nightmares about them!
Not threatened but I am at war with one in my garden. He keeps nicking my bird nuts ad lard balls! He sits in the tree taunting me.....I can see him now.....I will beat him!!!!
No, but my dog has every time she tries chasing one up a tree.
I was fixing a hole a squirrel made in a roof one summer. Everything was going fine while working away at the top of my 30 foot ladder leaned up against the 2 story house. All of a sudden an adult squirrel came bolting out of the hole directly in front of me and proceeded to jump onto part the ladder that was extending above me and then jumped and ran down my back!!!... continuing down the rest of the ladder without even saying pardon me!.





YES I FELT THREATENED! as I helplessly grasped the ladder for dear life, hoping the squirrel wouldn't bite me and I wouldn't fall to a pathetic squirrel induced death.





Yes, this is a true story :)
I think I just shot a couple.
only when they smile at me
Yes. Especially now they have formed an alliance with the badger people.
Drop-kick it into the next life mate.................
Not really. I often see them through the window on the telephone line while I'm on line. They go back a forth up the Palm Trees right here in the city in LA.


I Cr 13;8a
i try to run them over with my car every chance i get (the dirty little buggers)
Squirrels are beautiful. When I was five I fed one a bit of my ';Mars'; bar in one of the London parks. Please don't start a hate campaign against squirrels. x
it was an enormous squirrel, and it wanted to take away my nuts
i was out squirrel hunting one october day in the michigan huron forest , when i came upon a squirrel eatting a acorn on a tree branch , i took aim and fired , the squirrel jumped down and took off running to a diffrent tree as it ran across the ground , i shot again ,and the squirrel rolled in to a ballfor about 5 yards . then popped back up and took off up a tree, i watched as the squirrel ran thru the tree tops from one to the other , while a chased him from the ground fireing shot after shot , after a 10 min chase thru the wood as a reached for another shell i relized that i had shot all my shells at this squirrel, and as i looked back up at the squirrel and it was looking back at me , i looked at him he looked at me for a long min, then he went up the tree and started dropping acorns at me and cherping like they do , i headed out back towards my truck, as i walked i keep getting hit by acorns as i looked up at tree i see 20 or 30 squirrels scrambling thru the tops of the trees takeing turns dropping acorn on me and sticks, as i moved faster down the trail , the more and more squirrel , it was a squirrel ambush ,after makeing it to the road with my head bleeding from all acorn strikes i looked back in to the woods to see a small line of squirrels standing watching me and as i loaded into my truck i swear they flipped me the middle finger and ran back into the woods , i sold my gun and never went hunting again. squirrel are demons from hell stay away from them for your own safty
Billions of them back in Canada but hardly any here in Ireland.. No I don't feel threatened...
Yes they are always after my nuts
not at all, Ive never seen one :o(
i can't say i have no, usually they're quiet timid creatures aren't they? unless the ones near you are armed with machetes and machine guns? Jesus, then i would be intimidated. Arnold swarzsquirrel...
I tried catching one but i chased it away instead accidentally.
No never, there not threatning i would love to have one as a pet there so cute.
I was actually mugged by a gang of squirrels this summer. They got away with all my gobstoppers
  • eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment