Friday, November 25, 2011

What do I use to keep squirrels from eating my HOT peppers ??

They're eating the HOT ones!?!


Criminy!


I guess the only solution is a dog...or maybe one of those motion sensing water sprayers.What do I use to keep squirrels from eating my HOT peppers ??
try mothballs around the plants? tie pie pans on an stake the noise might stop them. Good luckWhat do I use to keep squirrels from eating my HOT peppers ??
Must be Mexican Squirrels. Be nice to them and put a few torrtias around your plants.
my mom uses moth balls. you put them on the ground close to your peppers . it really works








hope this helped
Repel squirrels by mixing one half cup of Castor Oil and two gallons of water and using the solution to water your vegetables. The Castor Oil enriches the soil while simultaneously repulsing rodents.

No comments:

Post a Comment