Friday, November 25, 2011

Will you ask the mole or the squirrel ?

The Squirrel...I dont trust MolesWill you ask the mole or the squirrel ?
The squirrel. I can't see the mole, he's underground.Will you ask the mole or the squirrel ?
Definitely the mole...!
the mole
Squirrles keep trying to carry me off ...... The mole is more down to Earth !
The squirrel, hes nutty like me.
Squirrel
the mole to find out what I'm getting for christmas
I'd be digging myself a hole if I asked the mole and the squirrel is just nuts!
the squirrel i just don't like moles
whoever is nicer





x
The Mole, the squirrel is too busy talking to everybody else.
I would ask the mole. The squirrel might eat my nuts......
The squirrel............ but what am I asking, that might make a difference, I may have to ask the mole.

No comments:

Post a Comment