Friday, November 25, 2011

Poll - Did you ever have a pet squirrel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8gIJZCGt鈥?/a>Poll - Did you ever have a pet squirrel?
Well I might like to have a pet female squirrel as long as she came with her own acorns. %26lt;grin%26gt;





Seriously now, how many single AND available women might like to pet a squirrel? Being nuts would be considered a bonus!Poll - Did you ever have a pet squirrel?
No but I have some friends who have two squirrels that live in there yard and they feed them all the time
No, but I want one. They're so cute!
When I was around 9 or 10, there was a squirrel that always hung around our backyard... we knew it was the same squirrel because it had missing hair on its tail... we named him ';Finnegan';.
Yes - my dad named it ';George Palm Tree'; because I found him under a palm tree in the front yard. He went on to perform at Universal Studios, Florida.
No but my dad had one when he was younger. He shot it and injured it by accident with a sling shot, then nursed it back to health and kept it.





xoxoBecca
no but my ex wife did and it ran away ....I can't say I blame it
yes, as a matter of fact I did
no
No way. I'd be afraid of getting rabies.
no
nope
no, and why would i want one?
No. I'd like to have a per chipmunk though. They are just too funny and too cute.
All my babies are pets to me, including the fully rehabbed released ones. The babies with severe injuries, the ones that can't be released, have the best life I can provide for them.
no but i have eaten a few. my grandmother use to make good squirrel and dumplings!


( yeas im from the south) (:
no


help her get 100


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
no never
i love squirrels!!
In A Way; We had A Squirrel 'family' in tree right by the front porch; They had babies once a year,....!!
no
LOL! No I have not...I've fed them before but that's the extent of it...
once his name was mr.jingles. i loved that little bugger. he gave all of my enemies rabies =]

No comments:

Post a Comment