Friday, November 25, 2011

If a squirrel runs off with your ...?

sandwich and you ran after it to get your sandwich back ( of course hollering at it...'; YOU STUPID SQUIRREL! GIVE THAT BACK!! AHHHH';). then when you finally catch up with it and get your sandwich back, it dawns on you...you can't eat it even though you got it back because it had been in the squirrels mouth! it has squirrel slobber on it now. so you went through the chase for something you can't even eat anymore...how dumb do you feel?If a squirrel runs off with your ...?
if a squirrel stole my food...I would find it so hilarious..not a bit upset at all...If a squirrel runs off with your ...?
I wouldn't feel dumb Coz i am dumb!! lol





I never thought of it like that okay i'll stop chasin squirrels.
I'd be too lazy to run after the squirrel in the first place
First of all I wouldn't run after it i would just go make another one for me.
I would never chase a squirrel.


I will make another sandwich.
Who's afraid of a little squirrel slobber?
oh well no crying over spill milk
Ok...................








Hey, I like squirrels!!!
very. but then again. . .





u got a good workout, interacted with nature and can now sell a slightly damp but otherwise perfectly fine sandwish for about 5 dollars.





every cloud has a silver lining.
Sometimes, if the sandwich is squirrel, you just shoot the second one and you got another one for tomorrow. I don't mind eating squirrel that's been in a squirrels mouth.
alot.


ahaha..


ive done something like that before..


ohh i felt stupid..
Pretty bad.... I'd just let the little guy have it-- he must be really hungry to be bold enough to steal from a human.....
WHAT THE..........?
I wouldn't feel dumb. I'd feel ANGRY! HOW DARE THAT SQUIRREL TAKE MY SANDWHICH! WHAT? ACORNS AREN';T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU NUTRAT?!?!?! You would understand if you know what I've been through with squirrels...
  • eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment