Friday, November 25, 2011

O.K. I've absolutely had it! Who can tell me how to get the #%&$# squirrel out of the attic???

call animal control for a ';live'; trap. So it can be set free somewhere else. They usually have them and will loan then out. Bait it with dried corn.O.K. I've absolutely had it! Who can tell me how to get the #%%26amp;$# squirrel out of the attic???
Lay a trail of nuts from the attic to the back door and out into the garden. Keep quiet and out of sight but have a camera running.


That's all I can think of.O.K. I've absolutely had it! Who can tell me how to get the #%%26amp;$# squirrel out of the attic???
LOL!





Maybe just leave a window open. I don't know





Good luck. : )))





(still chuckling)
buy a live trap put corn in it and catch him





find out where he got in and when he comes out to eat plug up the hole





use poison





get a pellet gun and shoot him





thats all i can think of good luck
lol ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha





heee heee wheeze





Call a pest control person. There are some who do not use the nasty chemicals. They should know what to do .....





best wishes, with your squirly problem,


lol


Star Spinner
LOL...I think you'll have to call animal control
Build him a new house....something nice so he'll want to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment