Saturday, July 31, 2010

Choice between being eaten by a giant squirrel....?

if you had to choose between being eaten by a giant squirrel with no teeth (it just slowly dissolves you), or EATING a giant squirrel, (but this time YOU have no teeth.), what would you choose?


vegetarians may eat substitute the squirrel for tofu. BUT IT WILL STILL EAT YOU!!!Choice between being eaten by a giant squirrel....?
Had it for lunch yesterday!Choice between being eaten by a giant squirrel....?
I would, of course, choose to eat the giant squirrel......I assume that ';squirrel'; is a euphemism. Well, whether it is or not, I would eat it with gusto. No, gusto is not a kind of sauce.
lmao, i like what you did for the vegetarians.





i would rather the squirrel eat me!





but, i am not a vegetarian..tofu is delish!
If it's comestible, I'll eat everything for survival.
that's the wierdest thing I've read today...suppose I'd have to eat the big fella.
that is crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment