Saturday, July 31, 2010

Do you feed squirrel at your house?

i sure do. i gave one a biscuit this morning. he ate part of it and buried part of it in the yard. i also gave him some corn. he ate that too.Do you feed squirrel at your house?
You mean feed squirrels. Mum does.Do you feed squirrel at your house?
NO!!!
No, but I have a couple of stray cats and a jackrabbit that I feed... there may be the odd deer too.
Yes b/c I need to put some good karma out there b/c I run so many over.
Yes we finally gave in.
No - they taste weird.
Sure do
no,but my grandparents do
Squirrels are successful rats.
Well... I feed the birds... but the miserable little rodents seem to think I've been feeding them... I've put up signs... to no avail.
I feed: squirrel, deer, raccoons, birds, cats, opossums, armadillos, and what ever else wanders up into our woods.
No. we try to discourage squirrels from coming to close to the house, and the owl has pretty much cleaned out the population of them.
Yes. used to feed them with nuts they grabbed from my paws, until one of them thought I would eat them all. now I just throw the nuts a long distance, long enough to not come in conflict with their restraining orders.
No. We would get bears coming and breaking the feeder if we put anything out. Same thing with bird seed.
  • eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment