Saturday, July 31, 2010

Omg! santa got eated by a man eating squirrel?!?

jk. what did you think of when i asked that?Omg! santa got eated by a man eating squirrel?!?
......dont pick on her shes my freind and she probially ment to put eated........for some crazy reason but idk why and she is the awesomest person youll (never) meet...(never)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Omg! santa got eated by a man eating squirrel?!?
Finally I have been training that squirrel for months.
ummm I thought you needed another drink
Honestly your sentence just started playing in my head to the tune of ';Grandma got ran over by a reindeer';....
Are you sure it was not a WOLFIE?
its eaten...


not eated..


and add an ';a'; before squirrel
I think that you need to quit asking such questions and start studying your grammar. ';Eated'; is not a word.





Forgive me if you are studying English as a second language. The proper word would be ';Eaten';.





Stay in school!
Rugrats...the eated part anyway.
Good that fat dude was getting on my nerves. If mommy's gonna be kisssing Santa I hope a better looking one wins the part this time!
that eated isn't a word. lol
That you need lessons on grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment