Saturday, July 31, 2010

Do you realize that there is as much evidence supporting the existence of a magic squirrel than god?

You see, I have this magic squirrel at home.


A magic blue squirrel that doesn't walk but floats and spits out diamonds on the hour, every hour, do you believe me?





No, of course not, only a complete moron would.





You would, as any reasonable person would, want to see some proof. And even my producing a diamond wouldn't be adequate proof would it? You'd want to see the Squirrel wouldn't you? And not only would you insist on seeing him, you'd want to inspect for wires and other such tricks that made him ';float';. You'd probably also want to check his hair to see if the blue color was just paint or a dye.


All of these things would be necessarry in order to convince yourself that this isn't a hoax.


So that's what we're asking of you, since the burden of proof rests upon the person stating the ';fact'; of existence.


Now, we all know this squirrel does not, in fact exist, but not all of us know that god does not, in fact, exist.


Why is that? Ignorance? Lack of education? Brainwashing?Do you realize that there is as much evidence supporting the existence of a magic squirrel than god?
The Mormons have a golden salamander.Do you realize that there is as much evidence supporting the existence of a magic squirrel than god?
hey, I'm morman, and while I think that statement is funny, I do hope you realize it's utterly false. (I don't think that low of you, but there are nutters out there who really think things like that! - crazy!)





best wishes

Report Abuse



looks like you are one of the unlucky ones. but there is still time for you to be saved. just don't take too much time, you could be gone in the mornin..........
My theory has always been ever since I was little is ';I'll believe it when I see it';. So when I die I'll see if it's true.I'll take my chances in not believing!
Unless there's a book about your magic blue squirrel, I ain't believin' squat.





Get me a badly written, badly edited, mistranslated series of books of questionable origin about this magic blue squirrel and we'll talk.
Actually, I could care less about your magic squirrel. Try harder next time you come up with an analogy, something that spits diamonds isn't quite up to par with something offering eternal life.





best wishes
When the World Trade Center fell apart, hte only 2 pieces of metal that remained made a cross that was later on framed.





The house where the parapledgic was brought down the roof for Jesus to heal him was found.





Everything that Jesus Christ predicted over 2006 years ago is coming true, including the blaspheming if His Name.
If God showed himself to everyone to prove that he exists, how would you be able to prove to yourself that you would follow him unconditionally? We are veiled from eternal truths so that we can prove to ourselves that we are willing and anxious to follow God's plan for us by faith.





And Mormons don't have a golden salamander. Never even heard of that.
No see the brainwashing is in the minds of those who choose not to know God. He is a loving, caring, spirit which yearns to save you with the power of His Son and what actually happened over 2000 yrs ago. That is history, but besides the truth that Jesus Christ loves you and His Father God had in His will to Die for you, He will never turn away from you or leave you no matter what you believe, what you have done or what someone has done to you. It is the same concept that adam and adam did not make a baby and 1+1 does not equal 3, there is no magic squirrel. You didn't create yourself and God has a plan for you. There is a reason why your alive. We are all born into sin but have the power of our own and choice of our own to choose Jesus or push Him away. He will never turn away from us. God does not have robots nor does He desire robots He created each person with their own amount of hairs on their head and specific fingerprint that no one else has... if you are interested in God take a look at http://www.interviewwithgod.com/theorigi鈥?/a> just one true love that can satisfy the soul that is the Love of Jesus Christ and a relationship with Him is the first step to a new life to leave behind hell and escape pain and to come to a new self a new life and a Loving Father who will never beat or hurt you.
So, are you planning on starting a new religion featuring a diamond spitting blue floating squirrel?


Are you going to hand out diamonds to believers?


Do you suppose anyone would be willing to lay down his or her life for the squirrel?


Let me guess...you are a ';free thinker';...and, because I don't think the way you do, I must therefore be ';brainwashed';....
'Evidence', huh. Why are you here? Can you prove you have a brain? Because, I can't see it. Will you prove you actually had the dream you had last night, because I can't see it.





I can see the effects of a creator in everything, however. My fingernail is proof, the Sombrero Galaxy is proof, our concept of thinking is proof, as well as my conscience.





Well, that's too bad about you though. You seem decent. (I'm not Mormor, by the way, nor Christian, nor Cath, or Buddist...etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment