Saturday, July 31, 2010

Is 'squirtle' (the pokemon) part turtle and part squirrel?

turtle for the shell


squirrel for the tail





http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/squirtle.pngIs 'squirtle' (the pokemon) part turtle and part squirrel?
i thinks its more like turtle for the shell and squirt for the water :)Is 'squirtle' (the pokemon) part turtle and part squirrel?
*laughs* Probably not, I think he's just a turtle. Blastoise's tail is short, I think, so that would have to mean that he ditched his squirrel heritage along the way. ^^' I prefer to think that he's all turtle.
That's an interesting way to look at it sideways. I think that's about the only pokemon they really gave thought to. Everything else if kinda random-ish.
I think no,, cuz see when he evolve to wartortle then to blastoise,, he is still a turtle.......
Hrm, never thought of it that way. I guess it could be.
there are turtles with long tails..
i think it might be true with things i've heard around on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment