Saturday, July 31, 2010

What is a squirrel?

Do they like to drink Slushies?!What is a squirrel?
Sqirrels are grey rodent type animals with long bushy tales, they have a reputation for chewing wires in a house and trying to live in your roof. I think they're great to watch because they are so skittish and I like to feed them in the park. Sometimes they make a clicking noise, and a screeching noise. I saw one once with a pork chop bone in her mouth on the side of a tree with her baby near by on the tree, she dropped the bone as if to distract me, like maybe I'd go after the bone instead of her baby, we were three stories up, I was walking down the steps of an apartment at the top of an old house, I hated to see her let that bone go. I do think a squirrel would drink a slushie.What is a squirrel?
I was walking to my class this morning.. And there was this cute litte brown animal with a pretty tail jumping up and about and running on the side of the drain along side the road... Maybe he thought i was after him.. I dont know but he appeared scared.. Then he got on the oak tree.. I was thinking, 'how long has it been since i saw a squirrel.... ';


I felt, for some reason, there was goin to be a question abt squirrels on YA today... And, here u are. Its strange really... But im not sure what they drink.


Cheers!
My son tells me they are rats in disguise and are out to get him.
Squirrels kind of look like rodents except with long bushy tails. Some of the squirrels that live in my area do drink slushies.

No comments:

Post a Comment