Saturday, July 31, 2010

Halloween Costumes! Evil Squirrel?

Ok. This question is for all those creative and imaginative Peeps out there! I'm SERIOUS too, so serious answers only! My BFF and I have an inside joke about this Evil Squirrel


http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk194鈥?/a>





So, we have decided to be Evil Squirrels for Halloween.





Question; What are your ideas on how we can achieve dressing up as Evil Squirrels for Halloween?Halloween Costumes! Evil Squirrel?
Fangs are a must for that. To get the angry bit down, I'd paint your faces if I were you, maybe stick some crinkled whiskers in depending on how fancy you want to get...You could probably find some werewolf gloves to suit the part, or just glue on some fake nails. Around Halloween they sell sharp ones, or just buy cheapies and file them to a point (Not too sharp!)





I honestly have no clue what you're going to do about the tail, but for clothes, turning a brown sweatshirt inside out will make you fuzzy. If it were me, I'd go all out and turn some brown sweats inside out too, and cut them up and sew them together again, maybe even with some darker colors in there to make it look more like a costume, instead of just inside out sweats :]





Good luck!Halloween Costumes! Evil Squirrel?
Did you ever decide what to do on the tail? My friend and I are having a 60-70's TV theme party and as the hostesses we're going to be Rocky and Bullwinkle. It's amazing how many moose accessories you can find but I'm really having trouble with the squirrel side. IDEAS?

Report Abuse



I went as a flying squirrel a two halloweens ago and made a tail pretty easily. I just went walmart and found a brown shag fabric, but you could probably find a similar fabric at any fabric store. I stuffed it with the ';fake snow'; stuff that you find in the craft or pillow section (again at walma

Report Abuse



...again at walmart but could find at any craft store. Stapled it together (could prob sew if wanted). attached it with large safety pins and fishing line (created a kinda holster type thing out of the fishing line that I tied to the safety pins so it would stay on a bit better). easy and cheap

Report Abuse



Get vampire fangs, clawed cloves to start out.

No comments:

Post a Comment