Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Anyone like foamy the squirrel?

I think he's hilarious! I went to try to show a friend of mine the original cartoon, ';Tech Support';, which was probably his funniest appearance of all time, %26amp; it had been pulled from the site below, but the other cartoons available are quite funny.Anyone like foamy the squirrel?
Who is that. Are u talking about the Over the Hedge character?Anyone like foamy the squirrel?
Nah!
hes great
Umm, if his name is 'Foamy' does that mean he has rabies? If so, absolutely NOT. He should be shot to protect people and animals from contracting his disease.
WHo's that? Is he anything like Chip and Dale?
Ya gotta love any squirrel that's willing to speak his mind without conforming to popular opinion or for much regard to people's feelings. I have much respect for Jonathan Ian Mathers.
Who?
Yes, I like the one when they are throwing nuts at the people from the tree...and I love how it like breaks the people in half and stuff...
Yes me he cracks me up.
squirrel songs is the best.
foamy the squirrel friggin rocks! i love him, hes so cute...


*rabid foamy fan*


foamy..the squirrel.. ^_____^
yep.
Yes. I need to update on the latest episodes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment