Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you think this squirrel is cute?

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139鈥?/a>








it comes often into our garden and i took a pic of itDo you think this squirrel is cute?
Awww it is cute! I've never met a squirrel before LOL


I live in Australia, we don't have them here, or atleast i haven't seen one.Do you think this squirrel is cute?
How cute. All we get are wallabies, goannas, peacocks, snakes and bluetongued lizards. I have never ever seen a squirrel. I want one!! (WOW three aussies in a row, how often does that happen?)
Not only squirrels, I think ALL animals are cute (excluding spiders, scorpions and snakes)!
I live in Australia and have never seen a squirrel in real life...so yes, very cute :)
HOLY CRAP!!!!


creature looks evil!! lol
ya it is, i kinda think squirrels are, too bad they're a type of rats
  • eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment