Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Did anyone see the squirrel?

Thank god for that, I thought it was just me!Did anyone see the squirrel?
Yes. It was my favorite commercial last night.Did anyone see the squirrel?
See it, I nearly ran it over
i am laughing at the answers on this one.....





did Natasha from Bullwinkle take the squirrel back lol....
Yes, yes I did. I saw it go out through the window as it stole the last of my dinner.
It was a ninja raccoon, dammit!
Didn't see any this year yet.
Nope - were you trying to choke it?!
yes i crushed it under my car!


i hope i didn't hurt him!
Yes - it was delicious with the grill cheese, thanks for asking.
Hide in the tree, pretend you're nuts.
squirrel?


what squirrel?


you can have my elephant if you want!
I'm looking!
ya i did!! ohh **** there it is again :O
Yes,she was spotted in a park in Craiova,Romania!


She's said to be armed and dangerous!





Lol!
it left with the groundhog
The same squirrel who stole the chipmunks nuts? Because, the chipmunk made sure he is now on the road.
I may see it.
yeah
i once saw a squirrel on my way to work and actually recorded it on my fone eating an acorn.... oh dear...
Went up the tree
yes he stole my nuts
The last time I saw it it was running in circles around that ---%26gt; tree!
it ust ran off my screen !
yeah ........ poor thing.
yes.


He was digging in my yard

No comments:

Post a Comment