Saturday, August 21, 2010

So there's the squirrel right......?

and hes been in the tree outside of my office staring at me for the past 10 min. Should I be worried? Should I go and close the blinds? I tried to stare back at it without blinking ( it's not blinking) and my eyes started watering. It's just staring........So there's the squirrel right......?
Fog up the window with your breath and write backwards, ';WHAT DO YOU WANT?';So there's the squirrel right......?
Awww,,isn't that adorable? He has the hots for you. I hope you make good money cause nuts ain't cheap!
I need to get your job
I'm not sure what you get paid to do. I bet you laugh all the way to the bank.
Give him some nuts...
Command a group of Blood Thirsty Crows to attack it. Hope this helps!
i say make a loud noise and scare it away.. plain and simple
Whoa. That happened to me couple weeks ago. Close the blinds or they will jump through the glass and eat you.
it maybe thinks your nuts,lol.
If it's joined by a moose, then it's time to worry.
You can do it! I believe in you!
Maybe he wants to bite you, or maybe he just wants nuts, and maybe it's wondering why on earth are you not working and witting instead about him on yahoo answers :)
Hey, I just read a question on Yahoo from a squirrel who was being stared at by a human and didn't know what to do.
He's nuts.
Run for your life!
it is a peeping squrrel, watch out. next he might flash you his nuts.
Maybe an evil sorcerer has turned one of your friends into a squirrel and he/she is trying desperately to get your attention. Either that or the squirrel wants your blood, either way I would be very concerned indeed.
Perhaps he is communicating with the ninja monkeys and they are plotting your demise, too. Or, he could be dead in that position.
Kill it! Kill it! Kill it or it will Kill you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment