Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which would be more fun to let loose at a rap concert? A duck or a squirrel?

Why not both? Imagine the chaos that would cause lol!Which would be more fun to let loose at a rap concert? A duck or a squirrel?
Haha...





I think letting them both go at the same time would certainly cause a riot.





If I had to choose just one, I would choose the duck. He could waddle out on stage.





Haha!Which would be more fun to let loose at a rap concert? A duck or a squirrel?
The duck





3 reasons





1. She has the boobies


2. I've seen the boobies *grins*


3. I can take her home later that night and give her what she deserves *smiles*





Good luck!!
A squirrel! You just know it's gonna go up somebody's wide-legged pants.
squirrel ofcorse
Oh, I'd go with the squirrel. He could run up people's pant legs, whereas a duck, not so much.
Duck ahah
A duck for sure. ';Quack, quack.';





Animal
You racist white people are saying ducks, just beacuse you think Black people would chase and try to fry it
a squirrel!
my fists, woohooo lets go beat the **** out of some gangsters!! lol im at warped tour atm i had to get out of the moshpit to go online though lol
A hellfire missile.
Duck
duck cuz it would fly up in the air and start squawking crazyily...





lol u should do it
A duck. The group could them do a free rap about AFLAAAAAACK.
I think a squirrel cause the duck can quack. Who says he can't rap.
A duck for sure.
Stupid idea, but I suppose a duck.
anything with teeth.
duck
duck. lmao
duck!!!
duck
BOTH!!!
Ducks!
An entire flock of ducks
Let loose something big like a lion so it can kill them all....oh what lolz
Ducks!! They make noise!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment