Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ok so you remember the squirrel right.....?

now theres two (no joke). I was working for a few minutes, left my office to go drop off a patients file, and I came back. Now there is two.....they look like they are having a conversation.....Do you think they are scouting my tree as a new home? I really hope thats it..... I'm afraid.....Ok so you remember the squirrel right.....?
One is the real estate agent-Ok so you remember the squirrel right.....?
they are probably going to attach a device to your car so they can track where you live. Then right in the middle of the night............ just you wait.
Just don't be nuts!
They are talking about getting together and making a baby squirrel to also sit on the tree right by them
dammit! I was kidding about the penis thread! Ha!!! some girl asked about raising money for her boob implant and... well, nevermind.





Good luck with your P, I'm going to bow my head in humility.
I bet they are discussing how best to knock you down when you leave work and steal your purse.





I've seen squirrels do this---we carry pepper spray at work for just this reason...





damn those squirrels!
They were having a discussion. The male is trying to seduce the female by whispering dirty things into her ear. You'll see if his words had any effect at all in just a few minutes. He may be just telling her where he has hidden all his nuts.
are you serious? you must have a phobia of squirrels
Is this a Bush/Cheney joke?
Do you work in a physc ward because you sound squirley!
quick! they're plotting against you! call the police! NOW!!!
I TOLD YOU!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
i think u should be worried, squirrels don't usually stare at people for that long, they must have something planned for u
Be careful. They may be plotting against you!
They are waiting for you to leave again and then they are going to...........
Now they have backup.
I would definitely start worrying. Make sure they don't see you go to your car.

No comments:

Post a Comment