Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would you like to pet my squirrel???

He's very soft. And he only bites if you ask him to.Would you like to pet my squirrel???
As long as it a female squirrel, I am all in. However, if you are asking people to pet me, they must be cute, available AND female. Plus they must agree to check out my nuts and stroke my tail.





And yes, I have had all my shots plus been tested for rabies. I am not rabid and I only drool when I see a hot woman.Would you like to pet my squirrel???
Are you sure he's not rabid?
and I'll name him Rocky....
Sure, but he has to have his rabbis shots, just in case he bites.
yes, but im afraid of squirells because they chase me
yup...
yes
Sure, soon as you get that rodent out of your lap!
Not unless I bite him first!
No thanks. I try not to pet strange animals. Once I tried to pet a womans beaver and the thing tried to bite
Could I pet your kitty instead?
I bet he would taste good for breakfast
yes
You got me with ';bites if you ask him to';
No, I like my beardie and tortoise better.
i want a squirrel too!
I would LOVE to pet him! Hahaha. He is so cuddly. :)
They are too squirrelly.
I would love to pet your squirrel.
I love Squirrel! He looks very cuddly and would love to pet him. : }








Sam T you are just too funny!! I loved that cartoon!!
OF COURSE!!! would you like to pet my Gummie Bear?
No thanks, hun, rabies!
no thanks
Sure, and I would hug him and squeeze him and call him George.
Yes I'd love to. I've tried to pet them a few times in a park where they let you get real close to them.
Will your squirrel pet me back, if I want it too? ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment