Saturday, August 21, 2010

If you saw a squirrel tied to a firework,whate would you?

i would save it!!If you saw a squirrel tied to a firework,whate would you?
i would light it duh.no jk i love animals.If you saw a squirrel tied to a firework,whate would you?
light it.
light the fire works and laugh
try to cut it off..........hello
Untie the squirrel, unless you have no soul.
i would help it, that would be so cruel
i'll be the one who light the firework
light the fuse. I hate them.
i would wonder how the squirrel was able to tie himself to a firework.
rescue it! and then watch the fireworks.ooooohhh ahhhhh!!
I would save it... then I would take a paintball gun and hunt down the culprit who could do such a senseless act.
I would save the poor thing, duh!
laugh..then find another one and tie it to more fireworks..i love squirrels..hahaha
....do? get a match and a video camera.











no, I like squirrels.
Probably giggle.





My best friends brother used to strap field mice to bottle rockets when we were kids.





I'm not saying it's right to laugh, but I'm just sayin'.
light the fuse
I'd kinda freak out and try to save the squirrel.
find who did it, and ***** slap him, that stuff aint right
Rescue the squirrel, then shove the fireworks up the culprit's backside. (culprit - the one who did it to the squirrel)
I'd wonder how the heck someone was able to capture and hold a squirrel still long enough to tie him to a firework, without getting the crap bit out of him/her and contracting rabies.
laugh and watch it explode
Save the squirrel of course.
Try to get it off the firework. But if it bit me in the process, sorry Mr. Squirrel, I tried.
Save it.
Get gloves and undo it
I'd tie the person who did it to a missile.
...hehe....how do you know i wasn't the one that tied it up???
Laugh hysterically and stay to watch the festivities.
set him free.
run as fast as i could 2 get it untied. hopefully i'd hve a pair of scissors on me. poor squirrel. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment