Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So, fess up! Who got the Squirrel deleted?

Been away for almost a week, but obviously I can't leave you people alone for even a short time, or you're ruining things, sigh.





Who is responsible? Come on, fess up, I know you want to.So, fess up! Who got the Squirrel deleted?
Wasn't me, I swear. I'm actually pissed that he's gone.So, fess up! Who got the Squirrel deleted?
Good to hear... and you're welcome.





*hug*





:-)

Report Abuse



What's worse is he just vanished. At least they could have left him here so we could celebrate his life with a bit of road kill stew.





Then again, squirrels do breed like rabbits so maybe we can hope that an offspring comes along.





Please, no fakers (or fakirs for that matter).
I like bad squirrel





if I knew who got him deleted Id make sure they see the rude side of me ^^
oh no... it wasn't me....





poor squirrell





i know that the bad squirrel was in hiding because he was afraid of being reported.... i saw it in one of his answers last week......
WHAT??!!??











geez
Markyyy! We missed you around here.





As for Squirrel, I have no idea what happened there but we've lost a lot of good folks recently.





%26lt;edit%26gt;


Loka, that's the same loser going after me today! I got 5 Violations off him
Markyyy, I know who it was because he threatened Squirrel before he was deleted. I'd suggest everyone block him for their own protection because this **** goes around and maliciously reports people. He says he's going after Gorgeoustxwoman next.





Let me get the link to his profile.


http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt鈥?/a>
I love the squirrel! I wish he would come back. He always makes me laugh and I saw the question that got him deleted. It was not really too outrageous so I don't know why he got deleted. Hopefully he will ';reincarnate'; into some other higher creature.
Squirrel is road kill


that's too bad I kinda liked the little bugger
I think a drinking game may be in order to celebrate the life and writings of the squirrel.





';Where o where has our little squirrel gone????


O where o where can he be???





With his tail cut short and his tail so long????


O where o where can he be ....... ?';





I think reporting should be limited to the avatar showing of unattractive genitalia and the rantings of extreme race-haters/stalkers. Although sometimes I do miss ';The Little Penis';.
GASP....I didn't know...RIP.squirrel!!!


.............(bows head)...............
Not I, Markyyy. I like bad squirrel.








Yay! Marky came out to play! =0)
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt鈥?/a>
I swear I had nothing to do with it! I love the squirrel! In fact, I almost cried the other day when I saw him, sprawled out on the concrete. Someone had mercilessly run over him!!!!!!!!!! It was a sad, sad sight.
And here I thought he was just busy with his nuts...people are weird, if Loka is correct that is just plain scary. Missed ya!
the lamb shield guy I'm sure.
Wasnt me...





Welcome back bro. You were sorely missed...
He got deleted for impersonating a squirrel?!! (one reason, anyway)





(followed loka's link and made a comment).





Okay, I want to know who's impersonating themselves?
LOKA??? is that who did it?? that ( yeah -uh-huh )is the one I was telling you about a couple of weeks ago (IRL) who BLOCKED ME because he was sending ME nasty emails...ewww I am triple angry now!!!


I worship in the house of Squirrel darn it
Only ran across him once(not over him !;D). I think it was a positive experience, so it wasn't me.
I posted a comment on the forum in his defense. Wasn't me.
Where the heck have you been? We have missed you!


The conspiracy meetings just aren't the same without you!





I'm devastated over the deletion of my beloved squirrel. I want JUSTICE!
.I come not to delete the squirrel but to praise the squirrel
I didnt know that. I thought some of his posts were funny. This is sad news.
poor thing





I would never do such a thing





he should show up again soon
Attention squirrel killer


I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
I just answered a question for the Squirrel. Are you telling me that was an impostor?
Which Squirrel? Bad, Squirrel, Bad or just Squirrel. I saw Squirrel today. Haven't seen Bad Squirrel in a while though.
It was me. I was attack by a squirrel when a mere youth. It's scarred me, and I have sought revenge from that time on. I'm not proud of what i did, but I'd do it again.
I did it! Squirrel was getting on my nerves. I couldn't take it any longer. R%26amp;S is a far, far better place without Squirrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment