Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you squirrel away ?

for a rainy day ?What do you squirrel away ?
Wheat pennies and zinc pennies. They currently aren't worth much but fun to collect.What do you squirrel away ?
MY compass has arrived


my star,*


thy Cali-G-RAP- PHIL..MIRACLE8


THY FLASH


before my eye [bom-part of me *


you play with my eye *


[YOU KNOW,,


THE [ I ]


with in me


needs no IMAGINATION *


I AM REAL * THY TAPE *


oh that [pilot *


be good we do not want to mess


with ALIMONY *


AND HECK NO *


I OWN MY [GAY *


MA-MOO *


THY COW *


[MY LUNA * [HONEY *
Other squirrels, but only after I've killed em. Otherwise, it would be kidnapping. Or, if you prefer, '; squirrelnapping ';...
Little bits of information for later use.
toilet paper


popcorn


B%26amp;W movies


=)
Hmm...maybe some nuts.


It does have a tendency to come down hard when I have them
Condition 1:


It should rain!
liquor ;-)
Shows on DVR.....money......books....random outbursts.....NCIS on DVD....
Big nuts.
weed
Y!Answers.
nothing. my wife controls my assets..all i got is nada

No comments:

Post a Comment