Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you ever get angry with the squirrels for taking all of the pretty chestnuts?

They're so cool. They look like they're made out of wood.Do you ever get angry with the squirrels for taking all of the pretty chestnuts?
They also like to eat tulip bulbs, those furry sons-of-bitches. This is why I like to shoot them with paintball guns. It allows me to easily see which ones I've already caught in my yard digging, and with any luck it also injures them so the neighborhood cats can easily catch and kill the fuckerss.Do you ever get angry with the squirrels for taking all of the pretty chestnuts?
I don't get angry, I get even.
They don't eat horse chestnuts but I am annoyed when they eat all my sweet chestnuts the pesky gits
not really
no!

No comments:

Post a Comment