Saturday, August 21, 2010

Good name for a squirrel?!?!?!?

before you tell me its illegal my mom has a license to have/raise them so it is legal for us we know all the laws he just has his eyes open he is so cute but i think he needs a name any ideas???

















and no names with nut in them cause we have a squirrel for years who's name was nutly the wonder squirrel he lives at a family members house on their property he was three when he was let go (he was hypoglycemic so he couldn't be let go) so other than that any ideasGood name for a squirrel?!?!?!?
Ok, so much for my first answer....LOL





How about cheeky?





Mort (from Madagascar)





Hammy (Over the Hedge)Good name for a squirrel?!?!?!?
i had a pet squirrel named Hank. i know its a stupid name but i name my animals very simple things. like my new bunnies name is Frank. like i said i name them stupid. so hank frank harold george bill bobby. lol.





i hope this helps you. :)
Peter!!!! I have always thought that would make a great name for a squirrel. Other than that, I like to name my pets names that are usually ';human'; names. I have a cat named Tim.
I used to feed one outside of my friend's cabin that we named Chutney... I think that it was because he sounded like that, but it could be open to interpretation.
Rocky is, of course, the classic squirrel name.





In case you're really young, it's from Rocky and Bullwinkle.
Chipper cause squirrels always seems chipper
chuck


rolly


fatte


carol


george


esteban








i would name my squirrel one of these great names.
Try:


Rudy


Chester


Chip


Dale





^-^ ~Hannah~ ^-^
Rocket J
scawa


mini


linwit


shabbi


sony


dell


flumpy


nuttyc
suki


rambo


bumble bee


earl


gravy


sandy


shadow
walter

No comments:

Post a Comment