Saturday, August 21, 2010

When people don't believe in the Book of Squirrel, are they just not being honest with themselves?

They couldn't possibly have read it if they don't believe in its Nutty goodness.When people don't believe in the Book of Squirrel, are they just not being honest with themselves?
Absolutely.





Unfortunately, denying all of the evidence provided by scientists proving that the Book of Squirrel is true and flawless, will only lead them to an eternity of despair.When people don't believe in the Book of Squirrel, are they just not being honest with themselves?
I have that book.


It has all the bar-b-que recipes.





Get A Grip.
I really know that the book of Squirrel is the truth. Yet because I know if I believe in the book of Squirrel that I will feel guilty for not living by the Squirrel way of life I choose to lie to myself. I prevent myself from being convicted.
Im with ya dude!! I used to be in denial all the gosh dang time until I discovered this glorious book of truth.
But of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment