Saturday, August 21, 2010

Have you ever had a stare down contest with a squirrel?

I have so many times before. I love the little critters. I remember this one time, I was watching this squirrel bury a nut. He was only about 15 yards away from me, so I was pretty close. Well, I watched him bury it in the ground. As soon as he left I walked over to see if I could tell where he buried it at. I, for the life of me, couldn't find any trace of evidence! He left no trail behind. It was as if the ground had been undisturbed forever! I couldn't believe it.


As far as the staring contests go. They usually win at those too. I always end up blinking first. *wink*Have you ever had a stare down contest with a squirrel?
Never did.Have you ever had a stare down contest with a squirrel?
Ha ha. Did you win?
No. They run away from Dragon when she tries to get close enough fer a staring contest.
Ooooh, no, Cat would lose! Can't resist making that chattering noise and squeaking at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment