Tuesday, August 24, 2010

You choose: Insert a live wild squirrel in your bottom, or have a pinky toe chopped off with a meat cleaver?

I mean, neither option sounds very pleasant...but you must choose one!





http://www.gwbush.blogspot.comYou choose: Insert a live wild squirrel in your bottom, or have a pinky toe chopped off with a meat cleaver?
squirrel... I know that it would instantly die from the pressure and smell





plus I might enjoy it.








HAHA! just joking im not that sick.You choose: Insert a live wild squirrel in your bottom, or have a pinky toe chopped off with a meat cleaver?
The pinky toe every time.





I lost part of a finger in an accident years ago so I know I can handle it. I'm not squeamish. Losing a little toe would be nothing, particularly as it's mostly flesh and the nerve endings would be severed anyway.





On the other hand, my anus was designed for.exit purposes only and that is how it shall stay.
the pinky........u can go to the doctor and get a fake one
Neither! Sorry! Both sound horrible! What a crazy question!
Pinky toe. I would then put lots of pressure on the wound, get a friend to take me to the doctor, and leave the toe on ice. As long as there isn't too much damage, they could reattach the toe.
Come on over I got a clever and I can chop your pinkie toe off for you , I also have 2 acres full of wild squirles ,I can loan you one , or two , or three
No hanging eyeballs or jagged edged knives in your jockstrap?


Get with the program!!
ill pass thx..;-)
Neither! Sorry! Both sound horrible! What a crazy question!
i'd rather chop off ur pinky toe, i like my toes thanx. and the squirrel would bite so no thanx
have u seen their teeth??! and they crack nutz with em! erm...i'd choose to chop any part of my body off with a rusty axe than to have a squirrel up my bum.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lets see either a) somethin up my butt or b) poor toe go bye bye oh i no how about c. no thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment