Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why haven't scientists, philosphers, or penguins managed to find one factual error in the Book of Squirrel?

Doesn't that mean it's the sacred Word of God?Why haven't scientists, philosphers, or penguins managed to find one factual error in the Book of Squirrel?
Can you prove squirrels exist? Oh, I've seen them, but how do I know it wasn't a hallucination caused by overactive neurons, or outright fantasy? I mean really, what proof is there? Some nuts buried in the ground? They could have simply fallen on the ground and been covered by shifting earth. Sorry, until I see logical scientific proof for the existence of squirrels, I remain a Squirrel Atheist.Why haven't scientists, philosphers, or penguins managed to find one factual error in the Book of Squirrel?
That's EXACTLY what it means.
Well, the important test is whether or not Godzilla could find any errors.
I thought they just hadn't found the right tree yet--or a scientist who spoke squirrel
Probably because they haven't read that book.


I Cr 13;8a
They just didn't have enough faith
Because the Book of Squirrel is flawless, and can not be contradicted.
Of course there is no error in the book of squirrel you dumb a** ..... if there is an error, that means you do not have enough faith and you will go to the frying pan ...... hence if you THINK there is an error .... repent and ask for forgiveness from the sacred flying squirrel ......
I didn't find any potholes on my drive to work on the second Tuesday of last week,either.
Silly Squirrel, errors are for fundamentalists!
That is completely true.





If you're a squirrel. And have no capacity for free thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment