Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anyone notice that my avatar is a squirrel?

Yes. I think it is the squirrel from the movie open season.Does anyone notice that my avatar is a squirrel?
noDoes anyone notice that my avatar is a squirrel?
no, not really..
Yeah, now I do!!!!!!!!!!!!
i see a square (sign perhaps) and something that looks like an egg.... o.0
no its too small to notice sorry
yep he's cute! :-)
Sorry, don't have a magnifying glass handy.
duh!!!!!!!!!!
No.
I didn't, it's so small.
No, it's too small for me to see properly. It kind of looks like a bottle of whiskey.
Now I do
too small to tell
sorry to small to tell.
nope, Its hard to tell really small, but I like it
Sure, if I look closely I can tell.
well...now that you've called my attention to it...
no
No!!!
I have to squint my eyes to see it, now that you have pointed that out
had to look at ya 360 to see it
no. I don't care.
i cant tell
No. Too small and distorted to see that it's a squirrel. I even looked closely after reading your question and still couldn't tell it was a squirrel.
Isss kine-a har to tell, mang





thass better mang
LOL yea.





:P
Its to small to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment