Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If you were a squirrel....?

....where would you hide your nuts?





I'm curious about the habits of gay squirrelsIf you were a squirrel....?
I'd hide them in your mouth where its warm and supple.


Who doesn't like Nuts in their mouth?If you were a squirrel....?
If I were a squirrel,








I would hide my nuts in some one elses backyard, not the one now. [Mine.] And I would stop picking the garbage bags. And I would stop being a little bastard and a show off, picking food from the garbage and eating it on top of the garage then throwing the other half on the ground. I would jump from the highest tree and kill myself.









I'd be dead, because squirrels are STUPID and love to run in front of cars. I wouldn't have any nuts because I'm too stupid so I'll be playing suicidal run in front of car games.





*Squirrels run in front of my car literally 5 times a day.It's ridiculous.
I am not now nor have I ever been a gay squirrel.





However, were I to find myself in that predicament, I'd store my nuts in a safety deposit box.
LOL..Butters, I love you. Your questions are just so...awesomely random.





I would first have to HAVE nuts to hide, so at this point I'm just a squirrel looking for a nut. :P
Sparky and Scooter, the gay squirrels in my neighborhood, told me they store their nuts in an old jacaranda tree. They love the lavendar flowers when it blooms.
If I was a squirrel I would more then likely be one name FOAMY %26amp; I WOULD BE THE LORD %26amp; MASTER OF ALL %26amp; I WOULD THROW MY NUTS @ HAPLESS HUMANS LMAO.
I'd let 'em hang honey - they've be shaved and decorated with a squirrels cockring!
if i were a squirrel that had nuts to hide, i'd probably just shove a bunch in my mouth
Denmark
I was was a gay squirrel, I wouldn't hide my gay squirrel nuts but proudly have them exposed...
I wouldn't hide them...I'd keep them on display and let the other sexy gay squirrels play with them.
Being a gay squirrel myself, i often hide my nuts in Miss Pottages fairy cottage.
In a nice hollow tree. And then I would stand guard, and attack anyone who came near. MY NUTS!!! %26gt;=(
What if it only liked stalks? Some squirrels aren't that fond of nuts.
I'd find a nice pretty bush, and hide them in there.
I think that I'd have to play hide the nuts with the other gay squirrels
In my best buddy's squirrel hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment